Skip to content
- Move-In Inspection Form: Click here to fill out the Move-In Inspection form to document any necessary repairs when you move-in.
- Turning on your Utilities:
- Gas: You will need to turn-on gas service for your stove and water heater with So Cal Gas. Visit https://www.socalgas.com/ or call their Residential Customers service at 1-877-238-0092
- Electricity: You will need to turn-on electricity with LADWP. If the power is already on in your apartment, they should be able to just update your name on a new account so the power doesn’t turn off. Visit https://www.ladwp.com/ or call their Customer Contact Center at 1-800-342-5397.
- Trash Bins. In addition to your electricity, LADWP will link your trash bins to your electricity account. Each apartment should get a courtesy Black (all trash), Blue (recycling) and an optional Green bin (landscape waste).
- LA City Service Requests – If there are issues with the City, especially eye-sores like old furniture on the sidewalk, pot holes or other issues, then use the MyLA311 app to make requests from LA Sanitation services. For bulky item pickup, you can call 1-800-773-CITY or better use the iPhone App found here: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/myla311/id611079486