Tenant Resources

  • Gas Utility – For your stove and water heater, you need to setup a gas account with So Cal Gas:
  • Electricity Utility – For your electricity and trash bins, you need to setup an electricity account with LADWP
  • LA City Service Requests – If there are issues with the City, like old furniture on the sidewalk, pot holes or other issues, then use the MyLA311 app to make requests from LA Sanitation services. It’s very easy to use.

Tenants: Want to increase your FICO score with your rent payments?