Hire us to rent your vacancies.
Do you need help renting a vacancy? Do you need lease agent services? We can help you with your vacant rental property, whether it’s a house, condo, apartment or retail space… we’ll find you a qualified tenant quickly. We have 15+ years of marketing and renting incredible apartments to great tenants. Check out our Recently Rented apartments section. If you are interested in working with us, then click our Leasing Agent Services to find out how to hire us.
If you have a vacancy at one of your properties and also a property management company, then you can hire us to just rent out your vacancy while keeping your current manager. There’s no need to rock the boat with your management system while we focus on renting. Our leasing service is completely separate from our property management service.
The rental process:
- Marketing. Our rental agents will photograph, create video tours of your vacancy and post your rental on all major real estate websites (Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, Apartments.com, Craigslist, and Youtube).
- Showings. Our leasing team will show your vacancy ASAP, both with scheduled open houses and also doing as many private showings as possible.
- Applicants. Prospective tenants will complete our Online Application via our website, and the reports we review are generated by Experian (checking for Evictions, Criminal and FICO Scores).
- Approval. For applicants with FICO scores of 650+, 2.5X income to rent ratio and no evictions or bankruptcies, we’ll approve them and get the lease signed. We collect the first month rent (as a cashier’s check or Zelle payment to our company), and we collect the security deposit (as a cashier’s check or Zelle payment to our company).
- Lease Signing. We use lease signing on AOA forms and addenda. We send a tenant introduction & welcome packet. If we’re not the property managers, then we’ll send an introduction email between the landlord, you, and your new tenants. We’ll deposit the security deposit into your designated bank account.